Due to the cold weather predicted for Saturday, all activities will be indoors. Join us at the Marine Village Hall and at the Marine Village School for the activities listed below. There is no set schedule for the activities – drop in at either location anytime between 10:00 am and noon.
Together we will join the World’s Largest Environmental Movement in our own backyard!
– Learning stations with focus on environmental issues
– Wildflower seed ball making
– Fairy house building
– Earth Day button making
– Earth Day puzzle/poster creation
– Environmental book sharing
– Do it yourself litter pick-up when walking from one location to another and in your neighborhood
Date and Time: Saturday, April 22, 10:00 a.m. to noon (stop by anytime)
Location: Marine Village Hall, 121 Judd St. and Marine Village School, 550 Pine St – both in Marine on St Croix
Who: Families, partners and individuals. All ages!
Bring your own bag and gloves for collection purposes.
This event is a joint project of the Marine Community Library Children’s Committee and Marine Village School.