- This event has passed.
April 4, 2020 @ 11:00 am
Listen to the replay – Musician John Gorka, a Marine on St. Croix City Update, Elementary School Life, the New Marine Mills Folk School, Life in Hard Hit Spain
ABOUT THE SHOW (including links)
The St. Croix Valley’s newest webcast, River Radio, features discussion about topics of interest to the community. It is hosted by radio veterans and Marine residents Jim Maher and Gayle Knutson.
GUESTS ON APRIL 4th
• Glen Mills, Mayor of Marine on St. Croix, talking about a wide range of initiatives coming up in the village;
• Molly Arnason, elementary school teacher, on the adjustment to distance learning with her students;
• Nanc MacLeslie, Marine Mills Folk School, on their plans for the months to come;
• Casey Maher, former Marine resident now living in Madrid, Spain, on life at the center of Europe’s COVID-19 crisis;
• John Gorka, locally-based, national touring musician, on how life has changed for performers. John will even provide a little free entertainment for us.
State of Minnesota COVID-19 Dashboard:
Washington County COVID-19 information and key phone numbers:
St. Croix River Level at Stillwater:
U.S. Census Bureau:
Marine Folk School Easter Bonnet project:
Casey Maher on life in Madrid in the St. Paul Pioneer Press:
John Gorka’s Facebook page:
City of Marine on St. Croix:
City of Scandia:
Marine Facebook Buy, Sell, Barter page
River Market in Stillwater
Har Salon in Scandia:
LeRoux’s All Season Lawn and Sports in Scandia: